Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Manuscript is on it's way to the publishers...

Finaly the book is more than finished. I came to a decision - i decided to stop working on this manuscript because if i dont take this step i will find endles things to correct. So i thought - let it go, give it a chance and see what will happen.
Well i let it go, gave it a chance and now i am waiting to see what will happen...
I hope the mail fee was worth it :P.
I will post again as soon as i have some feedback from the publishers.

Until then ... stay tuned.