Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Manuscript is on it's way to the publishers...

Finaly the book is more than finished. I came to a decision - i decided to stop working on this manuscript because if i dont take this step i will find endles things to correct. So i thought - let it go, give it a chance and see what will happen.
Well i let it go, gave it a chance and now i am waiting to see what will happen...
I hope the mail fee was worth it :P.
I will post again as soon as i have some feedback from the publishers.

Until then ... stay tuned.



Blogger Patrizia Martig said...

Hey Vasko!
I didn't know you have a website! i have red that you were wiring on your book, do you have any news?
Cheers, Patrizia

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home