Thursday, February 21, 2008

It is done...




The book is finaly finished. I am holding in my hands the result of a journey i started almost 3 years ago - a journey that led me through all aspects of my being - love and hate, hope and fear and everything in between. I was close to giving up so many times throughout these years of work. But i couldnt. I just couldnt forget about it. I have never thus utterly and completely given into anything i have done so far in my entire life. My hands are shivering holding the result of this journey. I feel endlessly happy...and thoroughly empty.

To whoever may have read this blog over the years - thank you for all your patience. To whoever will read the book once (if at all) published - i wish you a good time.

Vasko

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home