Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Update about writing, why i should do it more and why i am not and about a whole bunch of numbers...

It has been a while i posted in here, and to my shame i must confess, that all the time wasnt entirely filled with creativity regarding my book. Usualy i tend to keep my promises.
On the other hand this period was not completely "writing-free". I reread the whole first and second part and made some major and less important corrections. I must admit that i kinda noticed that my writing was "improving". At least for my taste. So i simply rewrote some parts from the beginning to match my later style. This eventually threw me back in my time calculations. Although i wrote the transition to the absolute climax in my book - the point where all three parts start to flow together and unveil the true scale of everything - the good, the evil, the past, the present and the future. Long story short - i'm on page 350. In even more numbers this means i am nearly at half in the third part, which again means 4,5/6 in the whole project.
I am kind of confident that this christmas i'm gonna have my own book under the christmas tree - at least the (yet) unpublished manuscript.

I am realy curious what my brother thinks about the book. He is now reading the finished pages...
Maybe i should just not waste so much time in being curious about what my brother thinks. Maybe i shouldn't read so much either (just happened to have bought myself the complete Steven King Dark Tower Epic - i read volume 1 in 2 dasy and am now stuck in the middle of volume 2 in a total of 7 books with 4500 pages).

Maybe i should just write again!
Yes, i promise (and i tend to keep my promises:-)

Before i forget: i know maybe half of the people out there will think of me as a complete moron - but i admit: YES, I READ THE LAST HARRY POTTER BOOK AND I LIKED IT AS WELL. And before all of you leave this page here is something i laughed tears at while watching it - it is simply hilarious. Watch and enjoy.

I am going back to writing...

Vasko

1 Comments:

Blogger Yavor said...

i still haven't started reading. :( planed to start tonight. will let you know of course what i think. sorry for letting you wait.

and this video is the only performance of lindsey crackhead lohan where i think she's cute. :P

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home