Friday, June 22, 2007

Off Topic :))) Realy, realy off topic ...

I did it.
I bought myself a new graphics card.
One of them...
Right there in the best shelves of the computer shops - in the shiny boxes... with the tempting extras ...
And their call everywhere "Buy me, buy me! Invest all your savings, dont listen to your brain..." :)
Hehe
My new graphics card is the ASUS EN8800 GTS 640 MB DDR3.
The little brother, of the absolute ubbergraphics monster the 8800 GTX Ultra OC. If you dont care about earth at all, polution doesn't exist in your vocabulary and dont mind to have your own nuclear plant inside your gaming box buy it! I dont care! (Wish i could buy it though too :)
For now this is enough.
Excellent Performance and "could be a very little bit worse" energy appetite. This thing realy needs 3 cables of electricity.

Anyway...
This is how it looks...




And then again compared to my old GEFORCE 7500 LE 512MB.



Just installing it tomorrow and some serious gaming is coming up.
But dont panic! (imagine in big yellow letters)

I have started Part Three.

Best wishes
Vasko

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home