Wednesday, June 13, 2007

It's my 50th post in this blog

Hey guys - this is my 50th post in this blog and i am proud to aanounce that i just put the point to the last sentence of Part Two of my book on page 302.
I almost forgot how i felt when i finished Part One. But know it is the same - i am happy and very sad in one. Happy that i finished and sad that i again must now leave the people i have written about, their hopes and fears and adventures. I shouldnt have made the concept of the book in 3 parts, because it hurts so much when i have to break the connections to everthing i have written about so far and focus on something new.
But dont worry.
In the next couple of days i will begin with part Three and slowly but firmly approach the epic end.

Best wishes and thanks for checking this blog
Vasko

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home